tirsdag 12. juli 2011

Is the Amarican dream dead?

When I wrote the article to the EC 14 days ago, Nick would have my link to my winter riding video. Just then I could not find it. Fortunately, I found it hidden in a folder on an old PC back home so you can get an insight into my world far above the Polar Circle. The contrast to Boulder is big, but I do not complain. I love Norway and the fact that it is cold sometimes even when I ride makes me feel alive.


The weeks fly down here and tomorrow starts my UM simulation training over a week with Gordo. Kick of tomorrow with 10 k swim followed by a 10 h day on Thursday.
Has soon my race plan in place. It will give Team Viking an advantage if the finish line seems far away when the race starts to be tough on us. I'm sure I will hate, enjoy, cry and laugh up in Wales.
My dream is still alive! 
Livin` it!

Jan

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar