torsdag 30. juni 2011

June


Food for champions

No riding, but laundry

















June was a big sucsess on the training front of my life. 84 hours of training and that includes a very easy week leading up to my travel to US. My coach has started to increase the training load and for sure June was BIG, but July will be better. My video from yesterday were I was kidding around with training like kindergarten, well I will for sure be really tired very soon. 
My bike has been pretty good since I got over here. I still need more sustained work, but that is not a problem since there is and will be a lot of riding over also July. I will also join EC climbing camp 4 weeks out of my race in UK. Had some really good powernumbers at my steady zone yesterday, but I will still play with steady watts @200 - 210 with AeT power estimated at 205w. Yesterday was showing 230w at my steady. I guess each week will make me stronger. Anyway UM UK is not about beeing fast, but strong. Are loading up for a big upcomming Saturday. 
I felt like a superstar on my swim at the resorvoir toaday. Did around 3300 m and one lap with padles only were I was drilling it. The paddle laps are a good way for me to keep the effort up in the water. Have felt a litle bit lazy at my OWS so far. A lot of fun to feel fast and STRONG also at the resorvoir! Have a upcomming ultra swim Wednesday next week. Hopefully swimming 7500 - 8500 LCM at SCP. That will be a lot of work, but at this point I will not put my mind into it. There is a tedency or pattern in my life of, "to much mind". It is easier when I stay in the moment and JFT. SCP is really making me look slow compared to our SCM pool back home, but I will for sure be very strong with SCP at the end of summer. Steady pace is 1:45 per 100 LCM with Threshold pace 5s per 100 quicker.
The area to watch over July is my running. There will be long run`s and some double run day`s as well. There are a lot of good hills here in Boulder to create strong legs over July month. No need to be worried about the pace, just get strong. Steady pace is 4:45 – 5:00 min per K with Threshold pace is 30s pr k faster.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar